jueves, 18 de junio de 2020

Today is Thursday,  18th June 2020                 
                                                                                           





Good morning
everyone!    







Today is a very special day...
First of all I want you to thank you for your effort and hard work along the last months. It wasn´t easy at all for anyone.






One of the things I like most is reading stories and listening to them. Today I want to share this story with you and I hope we learn something from it.



WHY HINDSIGHT´S 2020




Remember how to smile!


This is the GoodBye video from you for Alyssa.
You all did it great and she´s very pleased.






This is Alyssa´s Farewell:





Finally, I will not say GoodBye...
We´ll see you on the 10th of September with new energies for learning. Lots of kisses. 💖💖💖



This is for the 6th graders...

It was a real pleasure having you as students.
It was a shame Covid´19 had ruin the end of the school year. I´m very proud of you guys!
Some of you did such a hard work at home!
Just remember this: 
"YOUR ATTITUDE DETERMINES YOUR DIRECTION"
A big hug to each of you!!! 💗💗💗










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario